2. Find an area in your room or office that you will always be able to see your whiteboard. My board is positioned in my room so that it is the very first thing I see when I wake up. Having this visual reminds me right away of the goals I want to accomplish. Keeping it out in the open makes it more real and is a constant reminder to yourself.
3. Pick up a whiteboard for under $30 at Amazon. Here’s a good one that I found for you: Whiteboard
4. Also purchase a few different colors of dry erase markers to highlight certain areas. Different colors will help make your board more visually appealing, and will catch your attention more.
5. Practice using your whiteboard daily, and mark off the goals that you accomplish. I also use a tally system to keep track of certain goals, like how many workouts I do each month. I find this a great way to knock off bigger goals and to show your accomplishments.
6. Add your own little flair to the whiteboard to make it truly personal. As I mentioned in the video, use the whiteboard however you see fit. Your whiteboard is your personal project, so use it in a way that will work best for you. You can cut out images from magazines for inspiration, put up pictures, article clippings, brochures, etc etc. The more visual, the better!
I hope that you enjoyed this post and were able to take a few ideas to help you implement your own whiteboard.
Do you already have a whiteboard of your own? If so, what do you use it for?
And if you don’t have one yet, would you consider making one for yourself?
Let me know in the comment section below!
Thanks again for reading and I’ll talk to you soon